= Seagull PHP Framework Documentation =
== Using This Site ==
Trac software is what we using for managing the project tickets and wiki. Editing content and submission of [[http://trac.seagullproject.org/newticket New Tickets]] optionally requires a login which you can get by registering with the [http://seagullproject.org/user/register/ Seagull] site. This is highly recommended so you can get feedback on how your tickets are progressing.
'''IMPORTANT''': Please customise your [http://trac.seagullproject.org/settings settings] adding your email address, this will allow you to be notified of any changes to your tickets.
Seagull documentation in [[http://wiki.cjcht.com/ Chinese]]
== Seagull 1.0.4 (stable) ==
A PHP5 only and latest stable released version of Seagull which is also available in the trunk. It is fully backwards compatible with the 0.6-bugfix branch.
* [browser:trunk Source]
* [wiki:1_0/Overview Overview Docs]
* The wiki will be updated accordingly. Currently the links below refer to documentation for the version 1.x of the project.
== Seagull 2.0 (experimental) ==
A new, experimental version of Seagull with major changes according to the latest technologies which is in progress. It is currently incomplete and not fully working. Check it out on github.
* [http://github.com/demianturner/sgl2 Source]
* [wiki:2_0/Overview Overview Docs]
== Seagull 0.6.x (older version) ==
This version has been in production for more than 6 years, is widely deployed and is compatible with PHP versions 4.3 to 5.3.x .
* [browser:branches/0.6-bugfix Source]
== General Overview ==
Why a framework might be of interest, the future of Seagull, License Information and Target Audience, News and Talks relating to Seagull.
* [wiki:General/FrameworkFeatures Seagull features]
* [wiki:General/HowDoesSeagullCompareWithOtherFrameworks Frameworks comparison]
* [wiki:General/InTheNews In the news]
* [wiki:General/ProjectHistory Project history]
* [wiki:General/Talks Talks]
* [wiki:General/TargetAudience Target audience]
* [wiki:General/WhyAFrameworkMightBeOfInterestToYou Why use a framework?]
== Community ==
Meet the community of developers, translators and maintainers, find out more about mailing list etiquette and see a list of sites powered by Seagull.
* [wiki:Integration Integration]
== Installation ==
Where to download Seagull and how to install, Requirements, and Backwards Compatibility.
* [wiki:Installation/MinimumRequirements Minimum requirements]
* [wiki:Installation/Download Download]
* [wiki:Installation Installing Seagull]
* [wiki:Installation/Customising Customising the installer]
* [wiki:Installation/FromSVN How to checkout code from svn]
* [wiki:Installation/SettingUpApacheVirtualHosts Setting up Apache virtual hosts]
* [wiki:Installation/SettingUpModRewrite Setting up mod_rewrite]
* [wiki:Installation/SettingUpOnCpanel Installing on a Cpanel host]
* [wiki:Installation/UsingThePearPackageManager Using the PEAR package manager]
== Main Concepts ==
Learn about the main concepts behind developing a project with Seagull.
* [wiki:Concepts/Introduction Introduction]
* [wiki:Concepts/ModulesManagersAndControllers Modules, managers and controllers]
* [wiki:Concepts/ValidateProcessDisplay Validate, process, display]
* [wiki:Concepts/CoreLibs The core libraries of Seagull]