Note: The documentation is currently being updated so you may encounter some formatting problems and broken links while we fix things.
Pull requests to help update the documentation are very welcome, here’s a guide to get you started.
Why a framework might be of interest, an overview of Seagull, license information and target audience, news and talks relating to Seagull.
- Seagull features
- Frameworks comparison
- In the news
- Project history
- Target audience
- Why use a framework?
Where to download Seagull from, how to install, requirements and backwards compatibility.
- Minimum requirements
- Installing Seagull
- Customising the installer
- How to checkout code from svn
- Setting up Apache virtual hosts
- Setting up mod_rewrite
- Installing on a Cpanel host
- Using the PEAR package manager
Learn about the main concepts behind developing a project with Seagull.
- Modules, managers and controllers
- Validate, process, display
- The core libraries of Seagull
Various tutorials to assist you while learning Seagull.
- Development Tutorials
- Build A Website Just Using A Browser
Community Cassino Online Brasil
Meet the community of developers, translators and maintainers, find out more about mailing list etiquette and see a list of sites powered by Seagull.